Study in AUSTRALIA
Australia offers some of the world’s best educational opportunities, and have an unrivalled reputation for welcoming and supporting international students.
Australia has emerged as a popular destination for higher education because of its strong educational infrastructure, a high quality of life, and relatively lower expenses.
Australian degrees are gaining increased acceptance in the global arena, particularly in the Pacific Rim countries. A peaceful and relaxed atmosphere, together with the cosmopolitan charisma of cities like Sydney and Melbourne – Australia could be the ideal destination for you.
Why study in Australia?
Australia provides a unique kind of education and a learning style that encourages you to be innovative, creative and think independently. Australia attracts the third largest number of international students in the English-speaking world after the USA and UK. In some countries Australia is the students' first choice study destination.
Australia offers an education experience that makes a real difference. Graduates from Australia are very successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide. Additionally, they are readily accepted for postgraduate study at leading international universities.
Australia is a dynamic, vibrant country and its people are energetic, friendly and confident. Multicultural Australia is a safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel in an English speaking country.
Australia also offers excellent value for money and a standard of living which is among the highest in the world. Living expenses and tuition costs in Australia are considerably less expensive than the UK and USA.
There are many reasons why more than 150,000 students from around the world choose to study in Australia and New Zealand every year.
New Visa Policy Effective From 24th March 2012.
- Australia Announces New Visa Policies 'Streamlined Visa Processing' from Participating Universities in Australia at Bachelor, Master or Doctoral Degree.
- 40 Hours Per Fortnight, Part Time Works for Students Visa Holders.
- Master & PhD Student's Dependent Can Work Full Time.
- Higher Degree by Research Student visa Holders are No Longer Limited in the Number of Hours that they can.
- Students who have commenced a Master or Doctoral degree, their Dependents Have Unlimited Work Rights.
Types of Programs:
Level of Qualifications
Length of Time
1.5 years – 3 years
6 months – 1 year
King's Institute gives free advice about ALL courses, study programs and schools, colleges and universities in Australia. We will help you choose the best plan to meets your needs. If you are interested in studying:
Please contact us what you are interested in. Some of the things you need to think about:
your career goals
the level of qualification you want
in which Australian state or city you would like to study
the field or area that interests you
your level of English
how long you would like to study in Australia
Our Services to you:
- IELTS preparation class;
- Helping you to get admission in Best Colleges/Universities
- Helping you with Visa Documentation
- Helping you to lodge a visa application
- Briefing pre-departure information
- Airport pick-up service (conditions apply)
- Finding suitable accommodation
- Extending your student visa
You should be aware of the conditions of your visa:
• You must leave Australia when your visa has expired
• Your visa is not valid for permanent residency of Australia
• You must satisfy course requirements and continue your enrolment
• While studying you can work up to 40 Hours Per Fortnight and full-time during vacation time
• Health insurance must be paid for the full stay in Australia
Get Expert Advice on Visa and Admission Process.